zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to 80s Toyland. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Toy ID help, *identified as Secret Wish Horse
Gummypony
Posted: Jun 18 2007, 01:07 PM

Cootie

Group: Members
Member No.: 120

I need a little help finding out what this is for someone on another forum. It has no markings to be found on it. so maybe someone here has seen one? The saddle lifts up by turning the jewel key sticking up and has dangling earrings that detach from the saddle to wear. It also came with a magic 8 ball fortune telling necklace for you to wear as well. Possibly Princess Guinevere as a far guess?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/t3hc.../ponies/who.jpg

This post has been edited by berry elvish on Jul 20 2007, 10:10 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Gummypony
Posted: Jun 22 2007, 02:00 AM

Cootie

okay we figured out what it is. its a Secret Wish horse named Starlook, there are other ones that people have said they own so if you have one and haven't figured out what it is, here ya go smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
berry elvish
Posted: Jun 22 2007, 10:15 AM

Toyland's official Fraggle Rocker
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 3

That is great news, I was totally at a loss about this horse. Nice job.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Gummypony
Posted: Jul 15 2007, 11:09 PM

Cootie

someone should set up an ID site maybe? I know there isn't much out there on it, but it could be out there for people to send info and photos in?

--------------------
user posted image
Gummypony
Posted: Jun 24 2008, 11:41 AM

Cootie

here's another one thats popped up asking info. Its missing accessories,but here's the pic to keep on this thread because I wound up coming back here knowing it was still here to fetch the info I posted lol

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
berry elvish
Posted: Jun 24 2008, 07:16 PM

Toyland's official Fraggle Rocker
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 3

My daughter had a horse just like that (with the saddle) and it came with a sleigh-type carriage. We bought it at the General Dollar store, but have since given it away, so I can't check it for company and/or year.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Gummypony
Posted: Jun 29 2008, 10:36 PM

Cootie

Here's yet another one someone just bought. I thoought about asking the webmaster of ghost of the doll to add section on them, but I wouldn't be able to get her much info.

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | 80s Toys for Both Boys & Girls | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0331 seconds · Archive

Disclaimer:
This forum is a fan-based community and has no affiliation to any brands or companies that produced and distributed these products, such as, Mattel, Kenner, LJN, Peyo, Hallmark, American Greetings, Those Characters from Cleveland, Tonka, or Hasbro (to name a few).